Saturday, November 26, 2011

OMG

Hi.
So I like taking pictures. For a while my lifelong dream was to own a digital camera. One Christmas, my parents bought me a digital camera. My reaction went a little something like this: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That camera got broken. Fast forward some amount of years and I buy myself another digital camera...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get picture taking friends with their snazzy cameras called DSLRs, and I find out mine is called a Point and Shoot (P&S). No big. 
Anyhow, my uncle asked me what I want for graduation. After some thought, I realized that I want to take my picture-taking to the next level, so I considered asking for a DSLR. I decided tonight to look and see what kind of price range that would be getting into. Don't want to be that psycho niece who takes advantage of gift opportunities. Anyway, I looked. My reaction was such:
o.O   (Canon website)


o.O   (Nikon website)


o.O   (Sony website)


o.O   (Ebay-I got desperate)


How the Heck does anything cost so much? 
Needless to say, a DSLR will remain on my list of future things to get when I get a job. A really really good job...

No comments: