Tuesday, February 6, 2007

*Curses*

*humph*
Something I don't like to be is repetitive; the concept is boring to me. However, that state of being is hard to avoid when something you said is not believed or misinterpreted. Right now I am absolutely Happy to be Nobody's Valentine, and am not seeking to be in a relationship, nor do i see any prospects amongst people I know. Yet I still find myself being pursued. It wouldn't be so...*grrr* if I hadn't made this clear before, but I have-more than once. Whatever, I'm just going to keep on living. It's kind of upsetting thought to know that someone is consciously wasting their time and effort. But I am in no position to give sound advice, for if I do it will seem like I care differently than I do. It would seem as if I had some underlying passion or something when really I'm just trying to help a friend out.
Whatever. I'll se what happens.

No comments: